Small Businesses Can Have a Sustainable Supply Chain Too - Guest Post by Source One's Ari Markowitz https://t.co/e6m6ykPfuR
Industrializing automation is emerging as the single biggest challenge for many enterprises to get ahead of their customer needs and take command of their industries.
However, enterprises are facing unprecedented threats - and opportunities – handling their data explosions to meet demanding customer expectations. This is especially the case in traditional industries being impacted by emerging digital business models. If they can’t rapidly get a handle on their data, both internally and externally, many will fall by the wayside.
Yet, despite this urgency, HFS research shows most automation initiatives continue to be piecemeal and fragmented, with the vast majority of enterprises struggling to go beyond POCs, pilots or small-scale implementations. Too many enterprises are pushing the automation agenda down the chain of command into small projects and failing to engage their senior management effectively to drive a comprehensive, top-down Integrated automation and AI strategy.
Swisscom, a telecom major in Switzerland, is an organization that is leveraging an integrated approach for its automation initiatives. With the support of Arago, HFS will highlight Swisscom’s automation journey and accomplishments with an emphasis on how to scale effectively.
Attend this complimentary webinar to learn:
- How to industrialize automation initiatives
- How an integrated approach to AI can accelerate an organization’s digital journey
- The challenges faced and lessons learned from early adopters and pioneers.
- Saurabh Gupta, Chief Strategy Officer, HFS
- Roger Jaussi, Head of Automation & Operation Excellence, Swisscom
- Patrick Williamson, Chief Product Officer, Arago
- Tom Reuner, Head of Strategy, Arago
- Tapati Bandopadhyay, Vice President, HFS