AP automation strengthens supplier relationships, uses resources more effectively, and reduces business risk - however organizations, whether international or domestic, must have a solid understanding of compliance in the invoicing process to achieve straight through processing. Join this live webinar, which will cover topics such as:
- AP Automation with regards to tax (tax determination)
- Invoicing compliance (international demands, suppliers impact, concerns of fraudulent invoices)
- Analytics of Invoice Data
- Moving to full electronic invoicing (no paper), and its impact on suppliers
In this webinar we will explore:
- Key tips for building the business case for AP automation
- What elements of automation drive the greatest value in the AP and Procure-to-Pay Process
- What you need to know about the compliance landscape globally, and the key questions you should ask before rolling out any automation.
All registrants will receive a copy of the slides.