To Thursday 16 November 2017 - 05:00pm
Date: Nov 15-16, 2017
Location: Shanghai, China
PSS2017 will bring together global brightest minds in procurement from leading global businesses to accelerate the performance of your procurement function. We trust different industries are at different stages of balancing savings targets and this will be a great opportunity to learn from each other across different industries!
- How best to drive innovation out of the supply base in a more dynamic way?
- How to optimize spend and get the greatest value from all areas of Procurement?
- Digital procurement has become a reality. How to perceive the challenge and the need for action going forward?
- How will your challenges be translated into transformative action?
Above topics will be discussed during the 2-day conference agenda. We will have a robust dialogue on the different models for innovation and the role of procurement in facilitating the innovation agenda and partnerships with core suppliers and the over network - through both processes and people.
What You Can Take Away
• Examine the practices of those select top-performing procurement organizations that have developed and mastered the capabilities, influence and innovation that enable them to contribute to the competitive advantage of their enterprises
• Look at what separates these outperformers from the rank-and-file organizations that fall short in these dimensions
• We will provide a roadmap that CPOs can follow that will enable them to begin emulating the practices of outperformers.
Speaker at a Glance:
Chief Supply Chain Officer, Under Armour
CPO Siemens Division Process Industries and Drives, Siemens
Vice President, Product Sourcing, TTI Floor Care
Joseph N. Agresta
Vice President, SC Procurement Excellence, Johnson & Johnson
VP Group Sourcing North East Asia, Ericsson
CPO, MTS Group
VP Product Operations Accessories & Gear (A&G), adidas
More information: http://pss.sco-summit.com/2017