Thursday 10 December 2015, 01:00pm - 02:00pm
Hits : 1000
CEOs are now focused on growth and innovation however limited budgets mean funding innovation remains a challenge, particularly in IT. Findings from a recent ProcureCon survey show how Procurement can be instrumental in helping fund critical innovation by unlocking IT funds and resources.
Attend this webinar to learn about the ProcureCon survey findings on the challenges your procurement peers face with the ERP mega-vendors. The webinar will also reveal successful strategies many procurement leaders are using to take back control of their enterprise software and maintenance to fund innovation, and become a trusted advisor to IT in the process.
• How to partner with IT to reduce the TCO of ERP software
• How Procurement can easily free up funds and resources to drive innovation.
• Dispelling the myths around ERP software support
• Dan Ashton, the Director of Product Marketing at Rimini Street
• Andrew Greissman, Lead Researcher and Writer at ProcureCon
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER