Insights from spend data from both internal sources and industry peers will be critical to driving outstanding results for your company in an increasingly competitive environment. When applied correctly, AI and big data can reveal significant opportunities to take your S2P processes and outcomes to the next level, but for these insights to be meaningful, businesses need to understand how to use data.
Join Coupa and sharedserviceslink on Tuesday, December 4 to explore recent survey results on how AI and Big Data are currently being used in S2P. You’ll discover how:
- Shared services teams still operate with too small a spend under management—with 36% of companies lacking in controls
- Plans for incorporating AI and Big Data will evolve over the next 5 years
- Big Data and AI implementations have started in 30% of shared services teams—and where they decided to start
- Reduction of fraud in T&E, P2P, and Procurement is driving a significant need for data insights and AI
- Quick wins can get you started selling a convincing business case for AI and Big Data tools
Register for this webinar today to understand how to seize opportunities being missed from lack of education on the power of AI and Big Data in S2P.