This webcast features the findings from The Hackett Group’s 2019 “Procurement Key Issues” survey, including key topics such as the acceleration of digital transformation in procurement and a look at the ongoing strategic initiatives and technology adoption trends that support it. The webcast will also include a case study presentation that highlights how Brookdale Senior Living has applied “Assisted Sourcing” as part of its Digital Transformation Journey, including these session highlights:
- Procurement’s new role in the digital era
- Applying AI insights to increase spend under management and burnish procurement’s brand
- AI as an ally against non-compliance
- Seeing is believing – How visibility creates profitability improvement
- Chris Sawchuk - Principal and Global Procurement Advisory Practice Leader, The Hackett Group
- Brittany Muirhead - Director, Procurement Strategy, Brookdale Senior Living Inc.
- Richard Waugh - VP, Corporate Development, Zycus