Technology has been a lifeline for minimizing the impact on business operations and processes. To prevail in the next normal, a typical $10 billion company will need to reduce SG&A cost by $486 million (30%). This requires an additional investment of $96 million (0.96% of revenue), of which $78 million (81%) is self-funded through IT rationalization and $18 million (19%) comes from net new funding to achieve digital leadership.1
The Hackett Group will share its unique data, insights and case studies to help organizations respond to recent market events in the near and longer terms.
In this webcast, you will learn:
• 3 technology imperatives executives must implement now
• Clear guidance on what you need to do next
• 5 critical IT challenges and how to overcome them, including how to fund improvement
• Technology investment requirements by industry and crisis impact
• An action plan for fast-tracking your digital future
The recording will be made available on-demand for registrants – make sure you book your place even if you can’t attend the live version.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Meet the presenters:
• Angela Caswell LaPierre, Principal, Strategy and Business Transformation, The Hackett Group
• Mike Spires, Principal, Technology Transformation, The Hackett Group
• Paul Morrison, Principal, Smart Automation, The Hackett Group
• Erik Dorr, Vice President Research, The Hackett Group