Wednesday, April 21, 2021, 10:00am - 11:00am
Today supply-chain operations sit at the top of the business agenda. Their expanded role is largely due to the oversized impact increasingly regular and severe disruptions are having on companies. In 2021 the complex and interdependent supply-chain landscapes we’ve come to take for granted face their biggest test yet. The imperative for businesses is loud and clear; more than ever before, supply-chains need to be technologically driven and digitally enabled to be resilient, flexible and transparent. Covid-19 has made it excruciatingly clear that they need to be able to withstand the known unknowns and the unknown unknowns. At a company level, for one, this will require better integrating operations and decision-making.
- How has the supply chain function evolved and what can we expect in the future?
- How are new technologies like connected enterprise, digital twins, AI, IoT and blockchain making supply chains autonomous, nonlinear and omnichannel?
- How has covid-19 accelerated digital supply chain transformation and what is the long-term impact?
- Have firms recognized the need for greater technical ability and up-skilling to successfully digitise their supply chain?
- How can technology help supply chain leaders become less siloed and more collaborative with other business functions?
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER