Over the years, businesses have changed and so have the roles of the different departments within them. As a result, businesses in 2018 exposed to more complex issues than ever, revolving around cost savings, operational efficiency, and obtaining a competitive edge through available data and human resources.
The procurement function must realign itself with organizational goals and transform into a strategic function that adds value to the organization and is not just a cost-center.
This e-Book presents articles from 8 industry thought leaders and procurement practitioners on the most sought-after question – What should the role of procurement be in 2018?
- Developing a strategic mindset is essential for procurement teams
- The shift in procurement skills to drive a high performing team
- Unraveling the power of spend analytics in procurement
- Stakeholder alignment for successful procurement savings
- The new era of real-time procurement
- Collaborating better with second-tier suppliers
Click here to access the eBook