Having an exclusively internal focus during strategic sourcing assumes your enterprise is at the center of the mark… https://t.co/v9QRnjgNVS
Getting buy-in and support across the organization has become an uphill battle because very few procurement leaders (33%) believe their digital strategy actually delivers value (Deloitte Global CPO Survey 2018).
Enter Zebra Technologies, an industry leader and innovator that gives its customers the ability to take smarter actions through real-time tracking technology. Zebra’s procurement team sought a modern environment that would help them get out of manual processes to drive better efficiency and mitigate risks.
Join leaders from Zebra Technologies’ Global Indirect Procurement team as they share success stories for:
- Earning support from key decision makers and stakeholders
- Structuring your team to scale efficiency
- Measuring ROI across spend, risk, compliance, and supplier relationships
- Aligning your investment with business objectives
- Identifying capabilities for the right solution providers